Talmix has partnered with Emeritus, to provide our consultants with access to world class upskilling and reskilling business courses. You can learn from top universities and accelerate your career transformation in a wide range of topics from Leadership and Digital Marketing to Data Science and Business Analytics.
Emeritus creates transformational change for companies and their workforces through Open Enrollment Certificate Programs, delivered in partnership with the world’s best academic institutions, and through Tailored Cohort Learning Solutions.
Emeritus’ short courses, degree programs, professional certificates, and senior executive programs help individuals learn new skills and transform their lives, companies and organisations. Its unique model of state-of-the-art technology, curriculum innovation, and hands-on instruction from senior faculty, mentors and coaches has educated more than 250,000 individuals across 80+ countries.
As a valued member of our network, we’ve arranged a discount of 10% for you on Emeritus courses. To redeem your discount:
1. Visit talmix.enterprise.emeritus.org and select a course using topic areas of interest
2. Use code “Enterprise10” at checkout for 10% off
Top courses taken in 2021 include:
- Digital Disruption: Digital Transformation Strategies - Cambridge Judge Business School Executive Education
- Business Analytics: From Data to Insights - Wharton Executive Education
- Circular Economy and Sustainability Strategies - Cambridge Judge Business School Executive Education
- AI Applications for Growth - Kellogg School of Management
- Digital Marketing - Columbia Business School Executive Education
- Mastering Design Thinking - MIT Sloan Executive Education
UPCOMING WEBINAR : Skills Development Trends for 2022
Talmix will be hosting a webinar with Emeritus on Wednesday, 2nd February 2022 (2PM GMT / 9AM EST) to explore the Key Trends in Workplace Skills Development. The webinar will explore:
- Trends in Skills Development
- The Top Skills in Demand Today
- Beginning Your Skills Development Journey
Join Anand Chopra-McGowan, European GM at Emeritus, as he explores trends on upskilling among self-employed and consulting professionals and how best to approach your own skills development journey.
We aim to make the session as interactive as possible, so come prepared with your questions!