- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 22 Jan 2018 10:48
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- $833.33 / day
- Level of Experience
- Real Estate
- Area of expertise
- Consultant location
- Saudi Arabia
- English (Essential) , Arabic (Nice to have)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are an established consultancy with offices all around the world.
One of our clients requires strategic support on a real estate topic. The client has 60+ properties (mixed commercial and residential use), though real estate is not the client's core business. The client wishes to explore different alternative strategies to refocus on the core business and to direct the capital resources on the core business operations.
The consultant will be asked to prepare a strategic plan for a company’s real estate assets and facilities. The objective of the consulting project is to find optimal strategies to monetize the existing real estate portfolio.
Project timeline and milestones:
Proposal submission deadline: 25/01/2018
Project start: Early February 2018
Expected project completion: Mid March 2018
ATTENTION: In your proposal please highlight your real estate experience in the relevant region plus your top tier management consultancy background!
- Industry experience: relevant consulting experience in the real estate industry, deep understanding of various stakeholders (e.g. banks, investment funds, real estate developers) and particularly financing options for major real estate developments
- Geographical experience: understanding of the real estate industry and stakeholders in the Middle East, preferably Saudi Arabia
- Language skills: fluent Arabic is desired (not a must)
- Proven project management experience in a renowned management consultancy