Background & Objectives
We are looking for a UK based consultant to work alongside our team on an engagement with a major non-food retailer in Johannesburg, South Africa in order to develop requirements for a PoS Retail system.
• Working with the Businesses, develop a set of requirements to support the definition of a new PoS system, including linkages to other front office applications like the existing Oracle based ERP system
• Develop a system specification based on best practices process
• Creating high level system requirements
• Creating RFIs and evaluation criteria for package selection
• Running an RFI process
• Package solution walk though
• Developing high level plans and detailed costs for procurement stage
• Highly analytical, flexible, action and results oriented and self-starting.
• An effective communicator working with clients in a consultative and collaborative manner
• Ability to operate autonomously.
• Possess strong analytical and numerical skills.
• Able to influence effectively at all levels.
• Highly credible in discussions with client senior managers and directors.
• Experienced in collecting Business requirements and translating them into technical requirements to support a RFI process and vendor selection.
- Consultant must have a Limited Company