- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 17 Aug 2018 14:45
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £1120 / day
- Information Technology & Services
- Area of expertise
- Corporate Finance / M&A , Programme / Project Management
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are private equity backed technology company headquartered in the US currently carving out a business unit (BU) which we will integrate into our operations.
The three focus areas will be:
1. Separating the well integrated systems and then integrating them into our own systems.
2. Selecting which sites to consolidate and which ones to keep.
3. Ensuring the smooth integration of operations.
We don't have the internal bandwidth to manage this process so are looking for a team of three to run this for us.
The team will need to have experience managing integrations within technology environments and have worked together before so you will need to already have this team ready to go through your own network.