- Project status
- Project posted
- 15th February 2016
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- $800 / day
- Consumer Goods
- Area of expertise
- Operations , Procurement / Supply Chain , Product Development , Non Executive Director , Product Management
- Required market experience
- United States (Essential)
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Background & Objectives
Our client is a global Fortune 100 CPG brand, they are seeking a Supply Chain Senior Manager to support them with two projects: 1. Assortment optimization fully integrated with the stakeholders; and 2. Integrate eComm-specific assortment needs into Global group pipeline.
• Research to identify repack center aligned with ecommerce packaging needs;
• All pain points from client production and warehousing fragmentation listed (including: need for solve aligned with client shelf life)
• Contracts in place;
• Criteria for client production and warehousing location rationalization listed;
• Suitability of client location for all-BU ecommerce warehousing determined (and if so, when/how)
• Short-term cross-functional integration process solidly in place: sales, content, supply chain, digital marketing
Consultant must be permanently based in Greater NYC (US ONLY) and be able to commute to the client's offices in Manhattan. THERE IS NO TRAVEL BUDGET. Please do not apply if you are based elsewhere.
Consultant must be able to start immediately (early March latest), full-time and be available for the next 3 months. Consultant must have blue chip experience in eCommerce & CPG brands.