- Project status
- Project posted
- 18th November 2015
- Project duration (approx.)
- 2.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £1500 / day
- Information Technology & Services
- Area of expertise
- Executive / C-Suite , Strategy , Non Executive Director
- Required market experience
- Austria (Essential) , France (Essential) , Germany (Essential) , Italy (Essential) , Spain (Essential) , United Kingdom (Essential)
- Consultant location
Background & Objectives
The client is a private equity firm. They are hoping to find someone with extensive experience in Supply Chain Management Software or Logistics Software at a company for which that is primary activity (ie a software vendor of the SCM product - not a user) to help them think about the sector and consult on due diligence of a specific opportunity.
Importantly, they need someone who is experienced enough to be considered for a Board position if they go ahead with investment.
The company in question is based in Europe, so experience with a European company is preferred.
Key adviser to the fund in their analysis of the opportunity (specifics of how this will look will be determined at a later stage).
If they go ahead and invest in the opportunity, they might then want you to join the Board.
C-level experience in a European software company specialising in supply chain or logistics
Availability for ongoing involvement if investment is made.