- Project status
- Project posted
- 11th September 2015
- Project duration (approx.)
- 7.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £1000 / day
- Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing , Marketing & Advertising , Retail
- Area of expertise
- Executive / C-Suite , Procurement / Supply Chain , Product Development , Sales / Business Development , Non Executive Director
- Required market experience
- France (Essential) , Germany (Essential) , Poland (Essential) , Spain (Essential) , United Kingdom (Essential)
- Consultant location
Background & Objectives
We are conducting a study of the European print market, predominantly focused on the UK, Spain, Germany and France and how these compare to Eastern Europe.
We are looking into the demand and supply dynamics within the printing of commercial and publication print: magazines (consumer, customer, B2B), catalogues, directories, brochures and leaflets / flyers (direct mail, inserts, in-store) across Europe.
We are looking to have industry expert telephone calls around demand, customer requirements, supply, capacity/capex
Experience within the European print market, on the printer, customer or supplier side. Not people with pure newspaper experience.