- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 18 Apr 2018 06:45
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- $144000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Oil & Energy
- Area of expertise
- Consultant location
- United Arab Emirates
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
A leading Power Generation Company in UAE (Abu Dhabi) is looking for an expert who has around significant years of experience in Strategy, Business Planning and Performance Management. The scope of work will cover the various aspects of driving Strategy, Business planning & Performance Management process in the organization and managing one to one discussions with CEO/ CXOs on the same.
Further, the key activities to be managed or directed by the Subject Matter Expert, include but not limited to the following.
Strategy & Business Planning
• Integrated Business Planning, integrating plan, budget and manpower required
• Business Analysis, leading to identification of new business as usual or project requirements
• Project & Change Management from inception (Business Cases, Impact Analysis, Benefit realization, Change and Outcome management)
• Risk Management to guide business to plan actions in relation to Risk Management strategy of the organization
• Budgeting & variance analysis to support Divisions while building the budget and to keep them on track throughout the execution cycle
• Research and Business Analysis, so as to research on internal and external business environment
• Process and Procedure writing to modify/update the process description and procedures in the area of strategy & business planning
• Document Control, since it is the key to successful management of various documents to be generated and shared with right audience through DCRT
• Process Improvement, since this becomes a trigger point for bringing changes to Business Plan.
• Development of performance contracts, performance cards etc.
• Review performance contracts them periodically and guiding business to take corrective actions
• Information Analysis, since it takes a lot of structured and unstructured data to be analyzed
• KPI development , maintenance and review of the KPIs must be a periodic job.
• Data management
• Management & Business Reporting