- Project status
- Project posted
- 11th April 2016
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £350.4 / day
- Consumer Goods , Information Technology & Services , Retail
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Change Management , Strategy , Finance and Accounting
- Required market experience
- United Kingdom (Essential)
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
- English (Essential)
Background & Objectives
We are one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. We design, manufacture, market and sell mobile phones and consumer electronic products in partnership with global brands.
We are looking for someone who can work with us on an interim basis to support on strategy work (market analysis).
This role will be based in our offices, in Reading.
- Work with the CEO and CFO
- financial planning, scenarios and sensitivity analysis
- market analysis
- process mapping
- Putting together investor materials
This role is based in Reading, England. You need to be based at commuting distance to Reading.
- Fantastic modelling and data handling experience
- 2 - 3 years in finance / investment banking environment
- background in consulting would be of interest also
- ideal candidate will have experience in both finance and consulting
- process mapping experience