Objectives and Key Deliverables
We’re a fast growing start-up. We’re looking for an ambitious consultant with 2 - 5 years tier 1 strategy consulting experience* (plus, ideally one other position) who is looking for real autonomy, the chance to shape a new practice, and more creative assignments.
● Lead engagements with senior clients from first meeting through to delivery;
● Define and solve complex multi-faceted innovation challenges: from the strategic (where to innovate?) to operational design (how to innovate?) to the cultural and organisational change required to build a more entrepreneurial organisation.
● Apply rigorous qualitative and quantitative problem-solving techniques, but combine these with our experimental, hands-on processes;
● Work with the CEO in building our consulting methodology and processes;
● Coach other team members.
● Strong degree from globally top-ranked university
● Strategy consulting experience in Tier 1 consultancy only (*would possibly consider top innovation consultancy experience if candidate could demonstrate very strong business strategy and analysis as well)
● Experience in innovation OR organisational/cultural change
● Excellent communication skills - written, oral and visual
● Some experience leading a team
● Entrepreneurial or creative experience within or outside of your job history
● Diverse interests
● An achievement based on a passion that marks you out as different