- Project status
- Project posted
- 30th June 2016
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- €320 (fixed cost)
- Government , Public Sector , Market Research , Program Development , Public Relations & Communications , Think Tanks
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Marketing & PR , Programme / Project Management , Sales / Business Development
- Required market experience
- United Arab Emirates (Essential)
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , Arabic (Nice to have)
Background & Objectives
We are a government entity looking to empower and provide opportunities for the youth in the city of Abu Dhabi in the UAE. We need a full assessment and details on all government, semi-government and private entities that do or provide any kind of initiatives, programs, etc for the Youth (ages 15-35). Knowing all of these details (important stakeholders) would allow us to understand how to coordinate our efforts and leverage existing initiatives.
We expect to have an excel sheet with full details (Name, description of the entity, detailed programs and initiatives for the youth (including the target such as age, education, etc) and contact information for that entity.
A summary document or slides with the most important entities that we should focus on working/collaborating with.
Knowledge about the government in the UAE
Understands the country's direction towards empowering the youth
Knowledge regarding youth needs and ambitions