- Project status
- Project posted
- 15th September 2015
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €1200 / day
- Civil Engineering , Consumer Goods , Management Consulting , Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing , Logistics, Supply Chain & Storage , Automotive
- Area of expertise
- Executive / C-Suite , Operations , Procurement / Supply Chain , Non Executive Director
- Required market experience
- Germany (Essential)
- Consultant location
Background & Objectives
Seeking interim Operations Executive with senior operating experience directly on a factory floor, especially with production scheduling and machine OEE (presses, ovens, grinders).
Candidate will need to support day-to-day operations and the existing team to accomplish company objectives and directives as needed.
Consultant will act as an extension of the manufacturing leadership team and commit to delivering:
- key company targets and goals as directed by client
- overall management of production scheduling
Travel and/or temporary relocation expenses will be covered if necessary, and there is a potential opportunity for permanent placement.
- 10 -15 years minimum of leadership experience in a factory / manufacturing capacity
- Proficient in German
- Ability to be on site in Frankfurt, Germany for project duration
- Ability to support project for 3 to 6 months