- Project status
- Project posted
- 12th April 2017
- Project duration (approx.)
- 9.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €1500 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Human Resources , Information Technology , Legal / Compliance , Strategy
- Required market experience
- Germany (Essential) , France (Nice to have) , Italy (Nice to have) , Spain (Nice to have) , United Kingdom (Nice to have)
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , German (Essential) , French (Nice to have) , Italian (Nice to have) , Spanish (Nice to have)
Background & Objectives
We are a fast-growing company in the telecommunications sector and we are deeply committed to delivering top class technology and services. Now we are seeking a consultant that will help us find the balance to make our workforce more efficient, agile inspiring and build top class high performance team.
We are looking for an energetic proven, commercially oriented, highly analytical – someone, preferably with a legal background with regards to employment law not only in Germany, but also other European countries.
We want someone who understands or can learn our business quickly. We are looking for consultants who are adaptable, open minded and able to identify the key issues in our current human resources setup and helps us develop the right strategy to acquire top talent. The consultant needs be willing to take on challenges, create new opportunities, challenge the existing setup and create new ideas and solutions.
• Develop workforce plans and staffing models that support business objectives and advance the business and functions (talent acquisition, onboarding, development, talent movement) with senior management team and recruiting
• Support the implementation of strategies to improve individual and organizational performance
• Define and advance diversity and inclusion efforts for the business by driving the organization’s diversity plan and leading implementation plans
• Identify legal requirements/government reporting regulations affecting HR functions and provide a framework to ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance with national laws in the different European countries
• Analyze the company business model and objectives in Western Europe in order to align company with HR strategies in the different countries throughout Europe
• Implement an informed decision making process that uses data to identify trends and present to executive business leaders the root cause of issues
• Develop a solutions framework that will drive organizational effectiveness
• Identify and create coaching opportunities including the facilitation of individual, team and leadership interventions
• 8 or more years of experience in HR on an executive level.
• Exposure to international HR processes in large corporates (>500 employees) or renown management consultancies focused on HR
• Experience in telecommunication, ICT & IT industry or similar environment
• Sound understanding of legal HR requirements in Germany and other Western European countries, including implications of worker unions
• Demonstrated ability to work with executive management and drive change in procedures and policies where required
• Ability to lead and cooperate with a multicultural executive team both in Europe and Asia
• MBA will be an advantage
• Solid knowledge of learning and development, and associated best practices in Europe
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret the most complex documents.
• Travel required for projects/duties to be completed at other company sites within Western Europe