- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 1 Sep 2016 10:48
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £500 / day
- Management Consulting , Security & Investigations
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Finance and Accounting
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are looking for proven, commercially oriented, highly analytical, high EQ Senior Financial Analysts to complement their Innovation organization and the Finance function.
There are clear advantages in proven success working in businesses with similar customers, business model, performance, ownership dynamics and footprints. We want someone who can learn the business quickly – given the amount of new talent. Overall we put a large premium on the ‘best athlete’, raw talent, high potential and strong cultural fit over these proven experiences.
Key deliverables We are in the preliminary phases of launching our new innovation model and believe there is a critical role for finance to play in the overall success of the model.
We are in the preliminary phases of launching our new innovation model and believe there is a critical role for finance to play in the overall success of the model.
This customer-focused business partner will provide financial planning and analysis insight to enable solid business decision making, provide financial oversight of innovation spend and drive overall shareholder value. The successful candidate will focus on forward-looking business and operational planning, financial modeling and analysis for the Business Leader of our most important innovation priorities.
• 5-7 years dependent on profile
• Finance business partnering experience
• Advanced problem solving and root cause analysis combined with proven ability to communicate those analysis
• Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense; proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions
Secondary requirements (‘strong advantages’):
• Previous experience working with an innovation/R&D organization
• Solid training from top tier consultancy and/or blue chip FCMG/CPG
Tertiary requirements (desirable):
• Previous international experience
• Ability & interest to relocate
Location could be Madrid, Geneva, Copenhagen, Stockholm, London, Paris from an interim perspective. We expect the individual to be out in the market, externally in touch, so this will require local travel and some international travel.(Pan-European). Please note this project length will be 6 months initially (with potential to extend).