- Project status
- Project posted
- 12 Aug 2016 16:12
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £500 / day
- Internet & Online Media , Broadcast Media , Telecommunications
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Programme / Project Management , Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Our client requires a number of Senior Business Analysts to support a major Contact Centre Transformation Programme. This will involve a major upgrade to the Cisco Contact Centre solution, migration of users and roll out across European subsidiaries.
The successful candidates will need to be flexible to work in several European locations in a 6 month period (with a corresponding travel and expenses reimbursement policy).
Possible locations: UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Denmark, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Luxemburg.
European language skills will be advantageous.
- Reporting directly to the Principal Business Analyst, you will be accountable for delivering the business analysis for your project
- Taking full responsibility for the Business Analysis
- Determining the appropriate analysis approach
- Engaging with senior stakeholders in multiple business areas to scope business needs
- Acting as a conduit between key business stakeholders and technology
- Accountable for the elicitation and analysis of complex high level and detailed requirements.
- Producing requirements documentation to a high standard that meet stakeholder needs, using requirements modelling techniques as appropriate.
- Managing the requirements throughout the project lifecycle;
- Ensuring effective scope control and ensuring solution compliance to requirements is traceable through to implementation.
- Evaluating proposed business and technology solutions to ensure that they meet the business requirements.
- Working with business readiness teams to ensure smooth transition of new products / services into operation.
- Experience Level: 5+ years Business Analysis full-lifecycle experience with a proven track record of delivery within large, structured programme environments.
- BA SME: Well-rounded BA skillset, with a strong appreciation of BA methodologies (e.g. Prince 2, Waterfall, Iterative (RUP) and Agile (SCRUM) with the ability to use or pick up appropriate BA tools and approaches to match the requirement (e.g. BPMN, Use Case, Wireframes, MOSCOW).
- Domain experience: Experience of working on large Migration programmes within Contact Centres. Global / European Contact Centre programme experience would be advantageous.
- Environment experience: Demonstrable track record of operating effectively in a dynamic, fast paced, challenging and delivery focussed project / programme environments containing blended teams (e.g. permanent, contract, vendor, SI, Business/IT/operational teams, offshore).