- Project status
- Project posted
- 13th January 2016
- Project duration (approx.)
- 1.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- $1600 / day
- Education Management
- Area of expertise
- Corporate Finance / M&A , Executive / C-Suite , Strategy
- Required market experience
- Malaysia (Essential)
- Consultant location
Background & Objectives
We're considering investing in higher education in Malaysia and need a full assessment of:
1. Market size - overall (Malaysia higher education)
a. 5-yr historical and 5-yr forecast
b. Volume (no. of students)
d. Factors contributing to the historical & forecast growth rate
2. Market size for specific segments:
d. Allied health
e. Business & accounting
- Market size as defined in (1) above. 5-yr historical/forecast; in terms of both volume & revenue
3. Competitive analysis for specific segments:
a. Who are the key players in each segment?
b. Market share of each key player?
c. Strengths / weaknesses of each key player?
4. PTPTN / Mara funding - these are govt. agencies which provide loans to students
a. Budget forecast for these agencies (overall)
b. Budget forecast for these agencies (relating to the specific segments above)
c. Credit quality of these agencies
We're looking for a PowerPoint presentation (5-10 slides) outlining above information
We are looking for both senior executives in higher education and bankers/consultants who invested/consulted in the industry. - For the executives, we're looking for typically CEO/COO/GMs of universities in Malaysia or Heads of Departments (academics) in the universities who are useful - they can give qualitative comments on topics 3 & 4, but are not as familiar with the quantitative sections (1 & 2), which is fine.
We are comfortable with having different experts fulfilling the various parts of our scope.