Background & Objectives
We're considering to urgently relocate international centralised treasury function to an attractive jurisdiction, as such seeking expert advice.
Topic: Centralised Treasury function relocation (Urgent – deadline as account closure 21 March)
Objective: Shortlist and advise on number of attractive jurisdictions to urgently relocate international centralised treasury function to. New jurisdiction to encapsulate a number of preferred attributes such as:
· Flexible exchange control environment (respecting client related countries of operations for non-sanctions e.g. DRC and Zimbabwe)
· Low ‘red tape’ in transaction handling,
· High ease of doing business, including company registration with limited local presence,
· Reasonable tax structure and rates,
· Limited requirement to hold local bank account, potentially with the use of international clearing house.
Expert should be knowledge in areas below:
- Management and operation of Centralised Treasury entities
- Treasury and forex management for multinationals, with exchange control regulatory expertise
- Tax haven countries with international clearing
We would need to have 2-3 calls with the expert over the course of Approx. 5-10 days