- Project status
- Project posted
- 8th February 2016
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- $750.4 / day
- Consumer Goods
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Information Technology , Marketing & PR , Operations , Programme / Project Management , Sales / Business Development , Product Management
- Required market experience
- United States (Essential)
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Background & Objectives
Our client is a global Fortune 100 CPG brand, and is assembling a team of eCommerce experts with minimum 4-6 years experience for strategy execution on a large project.
Project team will be comprised of 6 experts:
1. Brand/Category Management product assortment &pricing
2. Digital content development/execution
3. CPG, and/or retail data, analytics, CRM, reporting
4. Digital marketing
5. Customer account management (someone who has managed major account relationships like Amazon, Walmart, Costco, Peapod, Safeway, Shoprite, etc.)
6. eCommerce and/or Digital/IT PMO
3-month project on site in NYC. Engagement deliverables determined and dictated by client.
Consultant must be permanently based in Greater NYC (US ONLY) and be able to commute to the client's offices in Manhattan. THERE IS NO TRAVEL BUDGET. Please do not apply if you are based elsewhere.
Consultant must be able to start immediately, full-time and be available for the next 3-6 months.
Consultant must have blue chip experience in eCommerce, and have proven and measurable execution success.
Please be clear and concise in your project application as to the position you're interested in (Numbers 1-6) and your relevant experience.