Background & Objectives
We are in need of a data analyst for a segmentation analysis project on the customers of a leading bank in China
The project will start 2nd week of November and will go till end of year.
It will be conducted onsite in Shanghai.
• Comprehensive experience and knowledge of SAS, SQL (on SQL Server and Teradata) – an analyst, not a developer
• SAS macro programming and use of SAS arrays.
• Experience in dealing with multiple data from internal or external data sources
• Good written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to package and present ideas with clarity
• Self-starter with the ability to work unguided as necessary
• Mandarin speaker
Additionally, these skills are required:
• Excel-SAS interaction
• Financial, Risk and propensity modelling and segmentation and associated implementation within a production environment
• 5+ years’ experience in commercial, financial, risk analytics
• Ability to develop Existing Customer Management segmentation for cards portfolio
• Cards marketing experience (a plus)
• Business Analysis – dashboard design
• Proficiency in R or Python