Background & Objectives
We're the internal consulting arm of a global financial services firm.
We're seeking a data analyst who will work alongside our team of strategy consultants on an exciting client project in China.
• An analyst, not a developer – able to discuss business problem and craft the required analytical solution
• Self-starter with the ability to work unguided as necessary
• Comprehensive experience and knowledge of SAS (incl. Macro programming), SQL, Excel-SAS interaction
• Financial services experience, especially payment cards
• Campaign design and tracking
• Segmentation and propensity modelling and implementation within a production environment
• Experience in dealing with multiple data from internal or external data sources
• Good written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to package and present ideas with clarity (Mandarin is a must for China)
• 3+ years of demonstrable relevant experience
• Business Analysis – dashboard design