- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 25 Oct 2018 03:19
- Project duration (approx.)
- 12.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- $60000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
As a SAP Interface Functional Consultant you will responsible for writing functional design, document and development, testing and support of SAP PO/PI/X development objects in SAP PI and SAP ECC System to interface between SAP and Non-SAP system on SAP implementation & maintenance projects.
A professional at this position level has the following responsibilities:.
• Understands the overall SAP enterprise system landscape and to translate interface requirements between SAP components within the core enterprise solution as well as integrate to external systems and applications.
• Propose robust interface design that is scalable and highly reliable for complex enterprise system environments.
• Work closely with SAP functional consultant to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance SAP system interfaces.
• Builds professional relationships with team members and clients, to ensure delivery of proposed solutions.
• Prepares technical designs document and unit testing.
• At least 2+ years of ABAP development experience with 4+ years of interface functional consultant experience.
• Should be involved in at least three SAP PO/PI/XI implementation project.
• Should have worked in PI version 7.0 and above and handled interfaces of huge volumes and many interfaces.
• Experience working on Interfaces using SOAP, IDOC, File, SFTP,JMS, ODATA, Proxy adapters along with PO configuration experience.
• Experience in creating the Interfaces based on external Schemas includes XSD, cXML and WSDL.
• Should be well versed in SLD Administration, Transport Management using CTS+, NWA configuration, Alert Configuration.
• Ability to co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams.
• Ability to help resolve complex technical issues.
• Ensure compliance of coding standard to existing and new developments.
• Experience in full life cycle implementation projects.
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members.
• Team player attitude.
• Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
• Knowledge of SAP HR module or SAP HR implementation is a big plus.