- Project status
- Project posted
- 27th November 2016
- Project duration (approx.)
- 30.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £1000 / day
- Level of Experience
- Financial Services , Insurance , Internet & Online Media , Information Technology & Services , Management Consulting , Private Equity , Research , Telecommunications
- Area of expertise
- Sales / Business Development , Strategy , Business / Process Transformation
- Required market experience
- United Kingdom (Essential)
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
Background & Objectives
We are a leading mid market pe fund that is looking to develop an in house operating partner bench.
We are looking for a consultant who could work across our portfolio particularly on b2b salesforce effectiveness and excellence.
The consultant would need to be able to develop programmes that would radically transform how some of our portfolios structure and manage their sales teams.
We are looking for someone who can professionalise organisations and work alongside existing management within the company to ensure a smooth adoption of best practices.
An expert in b2b sales
Proven sales leadership and transformation experience
The ability to work across industries and ensure that best practices take hold in an organisation
Consultant should have proven long term success in sales force management in a smaller UK company with experience in building US sales operations.
Ideally in a PE setting (although this isn’t a pre-requisite).
Engaging personality, somebody who will ‘wow’ potential owners of businesses