- Project status
- Project posted
- 19th April 2016
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- $800 / day
- Consumer Goods
- Area of expertise
- Marketing & PR , Sales / Business Development , Strategy
- Required market experience
- United States (Essential)
- Consultant location
- United States
- English (Essential)
Background & Objectives
We are one of the biggest brewing companies in the world.
We recently acquired a new very small brand. The brand sits half in the alcohol space and half in the health and wellness F & B space.
We need someone to join us to help put together the sales and marketing plan to get the business off the ground. Currently we are only employing one person in relation to this, and that is the founder of the brand. We also have a team of people that can help to execute the plan once it has been put together. What we are missing however, is someone to help us develop the sales and marketing plan.
Work with the founder to put together a comprehensive sales and marketing plan for the business.
The plan needs to be very comprehensive, to get things off the ground.
- based in NYC
- 5 + years professional experience
- strong experience in putting together sales and marketing plans
- experience with new brand launching essential
- some experience in F & B
- good people person, able to deal with key stakeholders
- self starter
- entrepreneurial spirit
- experience in a F & B start up would be ideal
- experience in health and wellness a plus
- experience in alcoholic beverages a plus also