- Project status
- Project posted
- 19th July 2013
- Project duration (approx.)
- 22.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £1500 / day
- Consumer Goods , Financial Services , Management Consulting , Sport
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Change Management , Marketing & PR , Sales / Business Development , Strategy
- Required market experience
- United Kingdom (Essential)
- Consultant location
Background & Objectives
Description. The Client is
developing a start-up business based on a new
mind/body discipline based on Indian traditional knowledge.
The client requires a revenue
model in which to take the business forwards. The model must include all
possible revenue avenues that could be created through the launch of the new
product, and which revenue streams should be prioritised and why.
length. One week
The ideal candidate will have experience in financial modelling, and will have
an interest and knowledge of such disciplines as Yoga.