- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 10 Jul 2018 09:30
- Project duration (approx.)
- 9.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- $120000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Hospital & Health Care
- Area of expertise
- Big Data / Data Analytics
- Consultant location
- United States
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are PE backed healthcare company that is looking to build out its reporting capabilities across its revenue cycle and finance departments.
We require a consultant to develop a series of production reports for the revenue cycle organization covering all major AR, denial, and productivity areas. This role will work closely with the Director of Business Intelligence and interact with a dozen other directors to requirements and garner feedback on your work. This role will also work with a group of analysts to help build the required reports for the business.
This role will require the manger to create an end to end holistic reporting strategy for the organization. This strategy will help the data architecture team build an effective Datamart to support reporting. The role will also be expected to design and build specific reports through various tools including: Power BI, SSRS, and Excel. Reports will be used by all levels of leadership to drive key insights and process improvement throughout the organization..
You must be fluent in SQL and will be expected to build queries, tables and ETLs. The candidate must have experience working in healthcare revenue cycle and it is preferred if the user has some experience working with GE Centricity Business but this is not necessary.
This role is based in Dallas and it is strongly preferred that the candidate be greater Dallas based.
- Participate in the strategy and vision for Business Intelligence reporting, spanning through the RCM organization, ad-hoc query and analysis, and other BI solutions.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards for various business units.
- Provide technical leadership to management on database and reporting matters.
- Serving as primary point of contact and subject matter for the RCM data within the organization.
- Develop metrics, KPIs, analytics and dashboards to provide performance measurement and drive business performance.
- Perform project management. Manage simultaneous complex initiatives, both strategic and tactical. Identify key objectives, risks and drivers to create appropriate plans. Facilitate group discussions, drive to consensus, assign deliverables, track and manage delivery of project commitments.
- Perform data inspection, cleanup and governance to ensure data integrity.
- Proactively identify automation opportunities and recommend process improvements to improve system efficiencies.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to determine what will best drive business goals.
- Review and approve project documents; conduct testing for various projects related to all sales tools.