Background & Objectives
Client project team has identified areas of revenue leakages (e.g not charging installation charges, not receiving all revenue for suspended services etc) but there is no integrated view tracking that these leakages have been addressed and structurally solved.
While there are currently some Revenue Assurance activities, these are not integrated in one dedicated function with clear structure and scope.
This role will be based in Sydney, with the consultant expected to be on-site full-time (minimum 4 days per week)
• Identify sources of revenue leakage
• Solve for revenue leakage root causes (prioritise initiatives for improvement and successful implementation of selected initiatives)
• Build the capability to prevent future leakage (process blueprint, org design, reporting dashboard, governance, capability plan)
• 10-15 years in Revenue Assurance roles
• Expertise in helping with Revenue Assurance or reducing revenue leakage for a Telco or Financial Institutions
• Experience of working in CFO office within a Telco with understanding of revenue assurance function (Roles, responsibility, structure etc.)
• Must be an Australian or Australian PR preferably already based in Sydney
• Experience of working as part of large scale Transformation programs
• Strong interpersonal skills, i.e. ability to get things done through others