Background & Objectives
We are looking for a junior to mid level resource to join our busy transformation office and support the Chief Transformation Officer on day to day duties. Initial contract will be for 3 months, with the potential for extension and job development dependent on successes.
- Maintain the PMO and tracking function within the transformation office
- Assist in providing "challenge and support" role vis-à-vis the initiative owners
- Assist with coordination of cross-functional initiatives
- Manage and update the project tools and co-ordinate weekly meetings and Steerco cycles - Providing consistency to internal discussions and Board updates
- Assist CTO in ensuring initiatives get into implementation, and to guide them to fast and pragmatic execution
- Being a service/support function for the organisation - allowing line functions to focus on implementation
- Excellent knowledge of Excel in essential.
The ideal person for this position with have around 2 - 3 years of experience working in a top tier consultancy. You will have worked in a similar position previously, be smart and forward thinking, and ready to develop yourself into a more senior position.