- Project status
- Project posted
- 3rd November 2015
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £1100 / day
- Management Consulting , Public Sector
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research
- Required market experience
- Saudi Arabia (Essential) , United Kingdom (Essential) , United States (Essential)
- Consultant location
Background & Objectives
The client requires some information and statistics related to how Saudi Arabia is positioned in world indices, in a few different areas related to youth and youth strategies.
- health, education, training, work, innovation… etc…
- stats on Saudi youth consumption of social media, internet, and digital platforms
- outstanding/alarming stats on Saudi youth across health, education, employment, entrepreneurship, housing, family, recreation, social work etc…
- summery of common themes under national youth strategies (3-4 countries)
- summery of best practices for developing national youth strategies globally
- list of countries who have National Youth strategies
White paper style report (not power-point) to be the final deliver. You will be given guidance prior to starting the work, in terms of how this should look.
Access to this kind of information and statistics, is the relevant issue here. This type of information may be typical within the World Bank or the World Economic Forum etc.