- Project status
- Project start date
- 1 May 2018
- Project posted
- 23 Apr 2018 16:20
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- $1000 / day
- Level of Experience
- Hospital & Health Care
- Area of expertise
- Change Management
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
1. Alignment to a well-crafted narrative that details what “Re-Imagined Consumer Engagement” (across the 4 pillars) could and should look/feel like at Client Healthcare system over the next 3-5 years as defined by consumers, their families, and providers. Stretch thinking will be sparked by considering:
a. Best consumer engagement practices utilized in other forward leaning healthcare providers (One Medical, Iora Health, Carbon Health, Collective Health, GoForward, Vida, Augmedix, etc.)
b. Best consumer engagement practices utilized outside of healthcare (i.e. Amazon, Google, American Express, Cisco)
c. Attend The Future of Healthcare Event, May 6-9 Las Vegas (https://hlth.co)
d. Client Healthcare system new segmentation model
2. A thoughtful, convincing case detailing why today’s approach to “consumer engagement” at Client Healthcare system is woefully insufficient.
a. A comprehensive list of qualitative and quantitative reasons why today’s approach is insufficient.
b. A comprehensive list of potential advantages gained by adopting new best practices.
3. A detailed vision, strategy and implementation plan for the ACCESS pillar of “Re-Imagined Consumer Engagement” model for the 3 identified markets across the U.S (midwest) that includes:
a. Current and future state capabilities mapped
b. Highest-priority gaps to address
c. “Best fit” innovations to pilot
d. Detailed implementation plan
• Value is not only demanded by government regulations and reform, but by current and future patients and their families who expect greater customer service, convenience, transparency and sense of control.
• Client Healthcare system is a mission-driven, growth-oriented system that holds itself to a high standard of financial “health and well-being”. Given the inherent complexity in what drives the organization, an integrated view of people, process, culture and technology will be required for wide-spread adoption of any new consumer engagement strategy or tactic.
• This workstream will need to remain in sync with several other teams across Client Healthcare system addressing business model innovations that overlap to some degree with consumer engagement including:
- Digital Health Steering Committee
- Innovation Council
- RHM MarCom Council
- Care Experience Steering Team
- Strategy and Growth Engine (SAGE)
- Medical Group Access