- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 28 Sep 2016 11:08
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- $1200 / day
- Financial Services
- Area of expertise
- Programme / Project Management
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
A global leading financial services advisory firm is looking for a Project Manager in Melbourne to manage consulting projects for their end-clients.
The project's kick-off is estimated for mid-October and will run for 3 months (with the possibility of an extension if needed).
This project will be focused on running customer research and looking at the customer value proposition for the client.
*Unfortunately, the company does not sponsor visas for consultants.
- Consultants team leadership;
- Client management.
*More specific details of the project will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
- Credit Card experience (i.e. Product development, card strategy, consumer finance);
- Project management experience;
- Team leadership;
- Australian market experience and eligibility to work on-site.