- Project status
- Project posted
- 29th November 2016
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €1000 / day
- Retail , Food & Beverages , Food Production
- Area of expertise
- Procurement / Supply Chain , Programme / Project Management , Strategy
- Required market experience
- China (Essential)
- Consultant location
Background & Objectives
We are a global management consulting firm who are working with an international supplier and manufacturer of beverages to assess and optimise their commercial sales and distribution model in China.
We are seeking a project manager / senior consultant to manage the day-to-day aspects of the project, and potentially to lead a team of up to 5.
The ideal individual will represent our firm as the project leader, reporting into a partner, you will be responsible for client and consultant reports.
Full review and optimisation of clients sales, distribution and supply chain within China - highlighting key challenges and opportunities
Day-to-day management of project team
- Strategy consulting and FMCG (Beverages) experience from a top-tier firm
- Previous China work experience
- Knowledge of Chinese sales distribution and supply chain channels
- Experience managing leading project teams
- Available full-time on-site in China
The project is currently in bid stage with a decision expected in 7 days - if successful the start date will be 8th January.