Background & Objectives
To help launch a new office operation in Jersey, Channel Islands.
The role would be to work closely with the Directors and division heads of an international investment management platform to establish a new office in Jersey. This role would be based in London and would include some travel to Jersey.
- find office location, manage agreements
- setup office (infrastructure, IT hardware)
- hire 1-2 skilled staff (draft job spec, find CVs, conduct first interview)
- help create training and help execute training for new staff
- establish plans for UK office and new office to work together/interact
The role is suitable for someone with good project management and inter-personal skills.
- Up and running new office in Jersey
- Jersey team working together with the (established) UK office
- experience in Financial Services or Professional Services industry