Objectives and Key Deliverables
The client is a leading global provider of modular space solutions.
- people from their US business operation, which know the business intimately, but don't speak German
- people from their European business, who speak German and have good technical expertise, but aren't used to preparing large turnkey bids and aren't used to managing complicated projects
Hence some project management support for the team in Germany is required asap.
- Ensure bids are submitted in German correctly (more than just translation as you need to ensure that the nuances of the language fit with what the German authorities will want to hear)
- Generally support the leadership team in ensuring items are progressed and delivered - this would be very much a 'doing' role with thought, rather than a 'thinking', pack focused role
- no technical knowledge or any specific industry knowledge required
- minimum 7-10 years PMO support experience
- ideally experience with preparing official bids in German, ie. language used (but not a must)
- independent and good in managing cross-cultural teams
- Fluency in German is a must
- Project team is based in Kehl, Germany, but maybe work will be from Frankfurt
- Full-time presence is required
- project is likely to be extended significantly
- start date asap