- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 21 Sep 2015 12:28
- Project duration (approx.)
- 6.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- $1000 / day
- Management Consulting
- Area of expertise
- Change Management , Human Resources , Procurement / Supply Chain , Strategy
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Our client, a private equity firm based in the US is looking for someone to join one of their portfolio companies.
The company is involved in recruiting process outsourcing. They need to hire someone in the US for 6 – 9 months to help implement and manage their service for a hospital network.
- Lead the development of the recruiting process strategy for the end client (chain of hospitals).
- Travel to various hospitals to meet staff and assess what will work best / what s needed.
- Develop the program and then help the client in order to implement it.
• Program management experience – someone who has run large implementation-style programs; potentially even run a professional services team or organization
• Recruiting / talent acquisition experience
• Health care experience of some kind
• Account management
• 8 – 15 years’ professional experience
• Willing to travel