Objectives and Key Deliverables
* Please submit your proposal by 17 September.
** This project is in Abu Dhabi, UAE. If you are outside of Abu Dhabi, all expenses will be covered for relocation and your time there.
• The key objective is to carry out organization assessment and provides consultation in change management, organization effectiveness and performance issues.
• PM to redesign organization structure to align with the strategic goals and design processes, recruitment policies and employee reward systems in line with the proposed model.
• Manage organizational change efforts such as organizational structure, roles and responsibilities, job redesign, job descriptions and skills assessment.
• Designs, develops, coordinates, implements and delivers and evaluates IDP and training program that supports organization objectives and are aligned with the organization plan
• Develops and implements manager and staff development program that supports the organizations succession plan
• Responsible for the design and delivery of an overall Change leadership strategy and plan including communication and marketing strategy and establish the framework.
• The Program Manager will support with planning, execution and overall management of the customer experience committee.
• This role is responsible for successfully driving the implementation of the initiatives emerging from the CEX work streams for attainment of business objectives.
• This role performs the overall planning, organizing, and leads the program. Strong rigor in following up with key stakeholders on actions and deliverables.
• Work with the stream leads to conduct design thinking workshops and be fully accountable on the program management and improve transparency by creating project dashboards, showing status of actions, and ownership.
• Manage the governance cycle and report issues and escalate risks to the Accountable executives.
• Manage activities of the transformation program office (PMO)
• 10-15 years of experience in deploying Major programs involving Organization and Change Management certified.
• MBA or Master’s degree in finance/operations/strategy/marketing from a reputable Institute/University
• BUDGET: Flexible for the right candidate
LOCATION: Abu Dhabi, UAE