- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 2 Mar 2016 16:49
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- €800 / day
- Internet & Online Media , Information Technology & Services
- Area of expertise
- Product Management
- Consultant location
- German (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Our client is building a communication tool between the elderly and their family / offspring. The media shared will be photos, videos, etc.
This communication tool will be software and app based. For the elderly, the hardware platform is a tablet, for their offspring it is an app on a smartphone.
We are based in Essen, Germany, and have a preference for you to be onsite 5 days a week, however 2-3 days offsite is O.K.
The project starts in the middle of March and run for 3 months, with the option to extend.
Provides product specifications, requirements, and negotiates features on the technical side.
In addition, the role will have some operational responsibilities. These would include strategic and operational support for the project lead
• Lean startup experience
• Digital product development – been involved through the entire life cycle of the product
• Experienced professional (5-15 years)
• Must speak German. Does not need to be native speaker.
• Onsite full time preferred, but 2 days offsite ok