Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a large consultancy looking for a procurement lead for our SaaS platform. The platform consists of around 80 tools and components which are either used to develop the platform or will reside in the “stack” that is licenses to the clients. These tools and components need to be procured from external suppliers or vendors.
The primary function of this role is to ensure that all the required tools, components and services are procured. The tools and components consist of software and occasionally hardware, while the services can be human capital or external providers who will work to develop the stack.
The project is based in London. U.K residents only apply.
• Regular commercial discussions held with vendors and suppliers
• An in depth technical understanding of what functions the tools and components perform
• Managing internal stakeholders to ensure that they are comfortable with the tools, components and services which are being procured
• A self-starter, collegiate worker who can work within a large team to get the job done
• An ability to take on the management of a complicated process
• Someone is keen to develop technical skills