- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 21 Mar 2017 17:37
- Project duration (approx.)
- 4.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- $1300 / day
- Level of Experience
- Business Supplies & Equipment
- Area of expertise
- Procurement / Supply Chain , Strategy , Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a global office supplier and we're looking to conduct a review and transformation of our procurement and inventory management processes.
We're looking to have a consultant or a small team of consultants to support us on reviewing:
2) Procurement Processes
3) Inventory Control
The project will be based in Sydney and is estimated to start in the beginning of May. The final duration as well as the specifications of the scope will be discussed in detail with the selected consultant.
The day rate will be discussed according to the seniority of the consultant.
Unfortunately, we won't relocate consultants outside of Australia - please apply only if you're based within the country.
- analysis of current SKUs and improvement plan;
- analysis of current procurement/RFP processes (what works best for the business?) and potential renegotiation with suppliers, and improvement plan;
- analysis of current inventory and improvement plan (bring it into a more reasonably stocked, more cost-efficient and better managed warehousing).
- strong procurement experience within large companies;
- experience managing more than one complex project.