- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 18 Jan 2016 10:27
- Project duration (approx.)
- 4.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- €700 / day
- Information Technology & Services
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Change Management , Corporate Finance / M&A , Information Technology , Finance and Accounting
- Consultant location
Objectives and Key Deliverables
A rapidly growing and well-funded technology/software start-up with global operations out of Germany, has reached a turnaround point that requires significant process improvement.
The underlying initiative is intended to inventorise, analyse and improve their core business processes and their stakeholders such that they can grow faster and/or improve efficiencies.
The project initiative is entirely growth-oriented, efficiencies are meant to help the company grow revenue much faster than cost- it is not a cost cutting program because that doesn't make sense for a 100% growth p.a. company.
The overall project initiative is based around 5-6 work streams that are each owned by a consultant with the respective experience. The underlying work stream focuses on data science, business intelligence, risk.
Aimed at developing an implementation plan for process improvement, the project phases are as follows:
1. Conduct process inventory
2. Benchmark processes internally and externally
3. Identify process improvements and efficiency gains which allow the organisation to grow faster without scaling the cost proportionally
4. Refine Findings and Delivery to project team
- 5 to 8 years data science/BI role
- financial services environment experience
- post grad from top school
- excellent quantitative skills
- experience with process improvement
- on-site presence in Germanyonly required in the first week as part of Phase 1: Conduct Process inventory