- Project status
- Project start date
- Project posted
- 23 May 2018 10:28
- Project duration (approx.)
- 1.0 Month
- Budget (approx.)
- $1000 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Programme / Project Management
- Consultant location
- United States
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a private equity fund looking to line up a number of PMOs for across our portfolio companies.
The role will fit within a wider transformation or transition team and will be responsible for tracking progress and maintaining programme performance.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Graduate, most probably with business/professional qualification (MBA, accountancy etc.)
- 5-10 years of management consultancy experience with project management experience and data intensive work
- Experience in industries outside of financial services.
- Exposure to Private Equity is likely to be important to ensure a common frame of reference
- Work ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard, long hours to get a difficult job done.
- Follow through on commitments: Lives up to forecasts, verbal and written commitments.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Travel through out the US likely.