- Project status
- Project posted
- 14 Feb 2017 06:44
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- $5000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Consumer Goods , Marketing & Advertising , Automotive
- Area of expertise
- Marketing & PR
- Consultant location
- United States
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a private equity company in need of a part time B2B marketing strategist for one of our portfolio companies. The key objectives of this consultant will be to 1) developing a corporate branding strategy; and 2) identifying social media vehicles to help drive the corporate branding.
Our portfolio company had made a couple of acquisitions recently and they are trying to move forward with a more cohesive branding plan for the company, including which brands or sub-brands to promote.
We require someone for up to 5 months, working at 50%, with a mix of onsite and remote work. The company is located in Plymouth, Michigan. The project may start as early as March, or once we find the right candidate.
Please note: The posted project duration of 55 days represents an estimate of the actual work days over 5 months at 50% utilization.
- Corporate branding strategy
- Social media plan (overall implementation plan and possible execution of plan)
1) Must understand B2B
2) Demonstrate social media knowledge (ie – know when and why to use facebook vs Instagram, vs snapchat)
3) US-based consultant