- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 15 Aug 2016 13:47
- Project duration (approx.)
- 36.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- $1500 / day
- Level of Experience
- Information Technology & Services
- Area of expertise
- Business / Process Transformation
- Consultant location
- United States
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a global management consulting firm requiring a Principal level consultant to support a global innovation company undergoing major transformation to improve the quality and value of their IT service.
The organization has recently adopted a new strategy to improve the value received from IT investments while at the same time, reducing and better controlling overall IT costs. Implementing this strategy requires a major transformation of their organization and operating model.
This part-time project will start in early January 2017. The work is three months in duration ending March 31, 2017. We are looking for a seasoned Principal level candidate (At least 10 years consulting experience) to join our internal team. Candidate must be U.S based and available approximately 2-3 days / week (overall 50-60% weekly utilization). Travel will be on average every other week to two main locations: Upstate NY (primary) and Charlotte, NC area (secondary).
Note: the project duration (days) is indicative of the total work duration and not calendar duration (3 months at 60% utilization)
Business process design and organization design
We are looking for someone that has a proven track record in helping clients manage large scale change in strategy and organization.. Preferably the candidate would have been an EM or Principal at a top tier consulting firm. We have a preference for someone that has a functional understanding of information technology services, but this is not a requirement. Required experience also includes a demonstrated track record of:
• developing trusted relationships with client executives and management.
• Embedding within a client organization and culture, while maintaining appropriate 3rd party objectivity.
• Working side-by-side with clients to problem solve, implement the most appropriate solutions, and dynamically reprioritize focus and activities over time based on changing needs.
• Crafting and delivering compelling storylines, reports, and presentations that simplify complex problems, inform decisions, and impel change.
• Applying organization design and change management subject matter expertise to participate in or lead problem identification and solution development, including data gathering and analyses, the identification of findings, development of key messages and recommendations, and creation of tools, frameworks and materials for client communications.