- Project status
- Project posted
- 2nd September 2015
- Project duration (approx.)
- 2.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- £1000 / day
- Civil Engineering , Consumer Goods , Photography, Graphic Design & Art , Information Technology & Services , Retail , Apparel & Fashion
- Area of expertise
- Change Management , Executive / C-Suite , Marketing & PR , Operations , Product Development , Programme / Project Management
- Required market experience
- France (Essential) , Germany (Essential) , Netherlands (Essential) , Spain (Essential) , United Kingdom (Essential) , United States (Essential)
- Consultant location
- United Kingdom
Background & Objectives
We are small distillery seeking to grow our ability to create new and innovative products, and as a result we are looking to change our organisational structure.
As the first step of this process, we are looking to run a 2 day workshop towards the end of September, and the output of that workshop will be new proposed organisation design.
We are looking for some experienced support during this workshop and we are seeking a Senior Consultant to assist us.
The Consultant will have 10-20 years of experience, much of that in organisational design, and extensive experience in Marketing, Innovation, and New Product Development.
At least 10 years of experience, much of that in Organisational design / transformations.