- Project status
- Project posted
- 2nd May 2017
- Project duration (approx.)
- 30.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- €480 / day
- Level of Experience
- Internet & Online Media , Computer Software , Printing
- Area of expertise
- Required market experience
- China (Essential)
- Consultant location
- Mandarin (Essential)
Background & Objectives
We are a global cloud printing company expanding in China and are looking for an interim operations consultant to help get us up and running.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for setting up and managing operations in China at each printer to ensure quality and timely delivery of orders
- Work with shipping partners – Manage the relationship and ensure timely delivery and quality of service
- Work closely with the Global operations team to identify production errors and improve the production process
- Educate print partners on Gelato products and production process.
The project will run over the course of 3-month, involving 30 working days over the course of that period.
- No production errors are in the 3rd month of the project.
- Printers in China onboarded and no issues with shipping.
- Short ppt with learnings as the final output of the project
-Experience working for a consulting firm
- Undergraduate degree from a leading university. MBA or Masters is a plus.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify, tailor, and present comprehensive solutions for a variety of customers.
- Extremely proactive, organized and responsible, with the ability to think and act independently.
- Ideally, a consultants with formal consulting experience and/or experience working at a technology company.
- All candidates should be business-fluent in English.