- Project status
- Project posted
- 22nd January 2014
- Project duration (approx.)
- 58.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- $5000 / day
- Marketing & Advertising , Logistics, Supply Chain & Storage , Leisure, Travel & Tourism
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research
- Required market experience
- United States (Essential)
- Consultant location
Background & Objectives
and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying
habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
2) Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data
graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
3) Measure and assess customer and employee satisfaction.
4) Forecast and track marketing and sales trends,
analyzing collected data.
5) Seek and provide information to help companies
determine their position in the marketplace.
6) Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising,
and communications programs and strategies.
Candidate should have a background in Economics, Statistics, Data Mining, and be able to compile charts and graphs to support findings. Experience with GSA contracts desired.