- Project status
- Project start date
- As soon as possible
- Project posted
- 20 Jun 2018 01:13
- Project duration (approx.)
- 10.0 Days
- Budget (approx.)
- $3200 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Marketing & Advertising
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research
- Consultant location
- English (Essential) , Mandarin (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a prestigious and fast-growing chain of international schools globally, now
looking to proactively develop digital and/or blended offerings, which can re-shape education for the 21st century.
We need a online marketing analyst for a cumulative of 5-10 days b/w now and end of July who can help us do some test marketing for two potential start-ups, one of which is an online mandarin learning product and another is a hybrid school (50% online) based out of Silicon Valley, California.
1. Quickly put together high quality landing pages (basic website) for both products
2. Undertake a google/Facebook Adwords analysis to understand digital marketing trends for these products eg keyword analysis, search trends and segmentation by geography
3. Undertake digital marketing (SEM) and possibly email and social media campaigns with a test marketing budget
3. Track and report results
The person need to have experience in running online marketing in China and US. Working knowledge of Mandarin will be desirable. He/She need to be smart enough to get things done.