Objectives and Key Deliverables
The goal is to understand pricing and market access opportunities for an oncology biologic candidate based on product profile to inform forecast assumptions.
There is flexibility for US based consultants to complete the project remotely/off-site.
As member of a global consulting team :
- analyze competitive landscape and benchmarks
- structure and conduct primary research with key stakeholders and synthesize findings
- communicate and synthesize analysis with other team members
- produce PowerPoint slides for interim and final reports
- Experienced in conducting primary market research focused on pricing and reimbursement issues
- Experienced with secondary research and with ability to analyze various data sources
- Background in or knowledge of biotech industry and oncology therapeutic area
- Proven ability to synthesize findings and develop concise but insightful presentations (in PowerPoint)
- Previous consulting experience is preferred
- Capable of prioritizing and managing workload
- Comfortable in working remotely while staying connected with the team with frequent, timely communication
- Project duration is approximately three months with role expected to be half-time