- Project status
- Project posted
- 16th February 2017
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- £16000 (fixed cost)
- Level of Experience
- Management Consulting , Telecommunications
- Area of expertise
- Information Technology , Operations , Procurement / Supply Chain
- Required market experience
- Belgium (Essential) , France (Essential) , Germany (Essential) , Netherlands (Essential) , Austria (Nice to have) , Czech Republic (Nice to have) , Denmark (Nice to have) , Sweden (Nice to have)
- Consultant location
- Dutch (Essential) , French (Essential) , German (Essential)
Background & Objectives
We provide negotiation and audit of telecom suppliers for clients.
We are looking for a consultant to manage the auditing & renegotiations of fixed line, switchboard maintenance, data & mobile supply contracts throughout a portfolio of Western European Hotels.
This could be one consultant with German, French, and Dutch language skills, or multiple consultants with at least one of the above language skills.
The project is on-going.
Auditing, Contract Negotiations
>Negotiations and audit of European telecom contracts
>Experience working at telecom companies, working with supplier negotiations
The budget is a guide only. Please include in your proposal the budget at which you would be happy to do this project.