- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 26 Sep 2017 13:29
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Months
- Budget (approx.)
- $800 / day
- Level of Experience
- Area of expertise
- Marketing & PR
- Consultant location
- United States
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
We are a consulting firm and we are supporting one of our Pharma clients in expanding their education process.
You will be asked to be on the client site (central New Jersey) for at least 4days a week being on site at our office for the 5th.
The current education program consists of two live dinner program options and they are looking to evolve it into a multi-channel, multi-touch education program with external speaker facilitators.
You will be asked to work directly with one of our Directors and our stakeholders, to develop an education plan (that will include webinars, online content, amongst others) methodology, and potentially supervise its implementation by the end of the year 2017.
- You'll have held a marketing role or project work within Pharma, and you are familiar with Sunshine Act Reporting and Pharma guidelines (these are mandatory).
- 4 days on-site at location in central NJ is required. 5th day may be remote, but may include on-site meetings in Yardley, PA.
We are flexible for the right consultant (please see requirements).
We are on the process of finalising the SOW with our client; the project will ideally kick-off before the 10th of October.
Project deliverables include, but are not limited to:
- program strategy and evolution plan in powerpoint;
- project plan development and management;
- management of client vendors responsible for logistics and content for the program;
- collaboration with extended client team to ensure project objectives and timelines are met.
2-5 pharmaceutical experience.
Knowledge of PhRMA guidelines with respect to HCP interaction.
Familiarity with Sunshine Act Reporting requirements.
Experience developing and/or executing a peer-to-peer program in the U.S. pharmaceutical industry.
Permission to work in the U.S. and ability to be on site under your own costs (no relocation and expenses covered).