- Project status
- Project start date
- Not specified
- Project posted
- 20 Jan 2016 23:02
- Project duration (approx.)
- 3.0 Weeks
- Budget (approx.)
- $700 / day
- Internet & Online Media , Information Technology & Services
- Area of expertise
- Analyst / Research , Engineering , Information Technology , Sales / Business Development
- Consultant location
- English (Essential)
Objectives and Key Deliverables
Primary Objective of the project is to thoroughly research the public cloud IaaS (infrastructure as a service) market and organize all the data into easily digestible/presentable training materials that can be shared for people that are not familiar with the technology industry. Consider the end user to be someone that is a MBA graduate with no technology or public cloud background.
1. PowerPoint presentation outlining detailed analysis/comparison of various Iaas providers.
*Public cloud IaaS include companies like Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Linode, DigitalOcean, Microsoft Azure, Rackspace, Softlayer, Vultr, etc.
2. Convert https://www.expeditedssl.com/aws-in-plain-english into a training material formatted as a PowerPoint presentation
2.5. Create a PowerPoint presentation comparing the differences in each feature offered within each of Amazon AWS's service offering categories:
(You can easily find the specific links on https://aws.amazon.com/products, we will only need the EXACT solutions below as each category contains solutions that we don't need)
Category A: Compute
EC2 VS. Beanstalk VS. OpsWorks
Category B: Storage and CDN
S3 VS. CloudFront VS. EBS VS. Glacier
Category C: Database
RDS VS. DynamoDB VS Redshift
Category D: Networking
VPC VS. Direct Connect VS Route 53
3. For #1 and #2 all the data collected that is used for the PowerPoint presentation should be organized in an Excel Spreadsheet to start and would be needed as a deliverable in addition to the PPT deliverables above.
1. Clear understanding and interest of the public cloud (IaaS) market
2. Experience in creating training materials